Being a participant is simple. All you need is a video or still camera and the ability to describe what you are capturing in clear terms.
- You can capture events happening around where you live on video or still camera and upload.
- You can interview people – professionals like teachers, professors, government officials, business people, etc about current events and upload.
- You can also make a video by filming yourself, your friends or relatives talking about how particular government policy(ies) affects you.
- What does Sequestration mean to you?
- What do you think about Obamacare? Share your thoughts on video.
- Do you have any first hand videos of the Syrian Crisis?
- Make a video picking your worst five presidents in America’s history? You can show pictures, if you can find them, or just tell us with a few reasons for picking each one.